216、Design scope of atmospheric and low-temperature storage tanks - Doer Equipment
Classification：Industry PublishTime：2023-05-08 14:28:27
Design scope of atmospheric and low-temperature storage tanks - Doer Equipment
In this project, a 100000m3 LNG storage tank is set up, and the tank type adopts LNG prestressed concrete full capacity tank. The design standard is in accordance with GB/T26978.1-5-2011 "Design and Construction of Vertical Cylindrical Flat Bottom Steel Liquefied Natural Gas Storage Tanks for Field Assembly". The design scope mainly includes:
(1) Inner tank: tank wall, tank wall reinforcement ring, hot angle protection, suspended ceiling, etc.
(2) Outer tank metal parts: tank wall lining plate, outer tank bottom plate lining plate, arch top lining plate, outer tank compression ring, etc.
(3) Storage tank cold insulation: bottom cold insulation, annular space cold insulation between inner and outer tanks, ceiling cold insulation, and connecting pipe cold insulation;
(4) Connecting pipes and internal pipelines: including pump wells, instrument conduits, purge pipes, top and bottom inlet pipes, etc;
(5) Other accessories: tank elevator, pump operation platform, vent platform, instrument platform, lifting device, elevator, etc.
- 216、Advantages of Double Metal Full Capacity Tank … [2023-05-09]
- 215、Design principles for low-temperature storage … [2023-05-09]
- 214、Low temperature storage tank safety education … [2023-05-09]
- 213、Objectives of project construction management-… [2023-05-09]
- 212、Quality service advantages of Doer large low-t… [2023-05-09]
- 211、Advantages of Doer Large Low Temperature Stora… [2023-05-09]
- 216、Design scope of atmospheric and low-temperatur… [2023-05-08]
- 215、Process flow of low-temperature LNG storage ta… [2023-05-08]
- 214、Testing methods for low-temperature argon stor… [2023-05-08]
- 213、Performance Description of Low Temperature Eth… [2023-05-08]